Monday, September 19, 2005

15 Things You Didn't Know About Mua

Despite having been overseas since 1998, I'm still very much a mommy's/daddy's boy
I have 6 sets of suits (I wear a suit to work unless I'm oncall)
I'm a tie-pin & cuff links kinda guy
My car's name is Veronica
I love biking. Prefer biking alone, usually
The fastest I've ever driven was 110 miles/hour. I got nailed for speeding that day
I like to soak in the tub after a bad day
I love sentimental songs/movies
I hate doing CPR or running a code
Boxers, not briefs
Favourite women's scent: Pleasures by Estee Lauder
My favourite constellation is Orion
I have 28 ties & 1 bowtie
My favourite part of the female body is the collarbone
I like a confident woman. Can't stand the damsel-in-distress types. Neither do I get along with people who think they're beauty queens